Anne Notations

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Meme time! The boy that I married



Well, he was never a boy, to me. Six years older, so he was truly a grownup and I was just a kid out of college. But something clicked for real and for good, and Michael and I are still a duo more than three decades later.

Anyway. I keep running into these fun "memes" (question sets to be shared and passed along) on Facebook. I decided to answer this one here instead.

The meme: "Here's a chance to see how well you really know your husband. Cut, paste and fill in the answers, then forward. The real challenge is to send it to your husband to see how right you really are."


1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
My answer: NCIS, CSI, Bones, House, or 24.
Michael's answer: NCIS, Bones, CSI, or Yankees game



2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
My answer: Oil and vinegar.
Michael's answer: Olive oil, or none.

3. What's one food he doesn't like?
My answer: Sweet potatoes.
Michael's answer: Sweet potatoes

4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order?
My answer: Glass of cabernet.
Michael's answer: Cabernet

5. Where did he go to high school?
My answer: Mount St. Michael Academy, the Bronx, NY
Michael's answer: Mount St. Michael

6. What size shoe does he wear?
My answer: 11.5
Michael's answer: 12

7. If he were to collect anything, what would it be?
My answer: Books
Michael's answer: Books

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
My answer: Sliced turkey on rye with (yes) butter and salt/pepper. Optional: provolone.
Michael's answer: Turkey

9. What would he eat every day if he could?
My answer: He can and does eat Campbell's Select Harvest Lite Savory Chicken and Vegetable soup every day for lunch.
Michael's answer: Turkey or chicken

10. What is his favorite cereal?
My answer: Does not eat cereal. Breakfast is always a big slice of When Pigs Fly cinnamon raisin bread, toasted.
Michael's answer (re cereal): Blah.

11. What would he never wear?
My answer: Aftershave, cologne – anything scented.
Michael's answer: Overcoat.

12. What is his favorite sports team?
My answer: New York Yankees; Notre Dame football
Michael's answer: Yankees, Notre Dame

13. Who did he vote for?
My answer: Obama
Michael's answer: Obama

14. Who is his best friend?
My answer: Joe (former colleague)
Michael's answer: Joe

15. What is something you do that he wishes you didn't do?
My answer: SNORE
Michael's answer: Yawn LOUDLY. (omg, I sound like such a boor!)

16. What is his heritage?
My answer: Irish and Armenian
Michael's answer: Dumb.

17. You bake him a cake for his birthday?
My answer: I bake him an apple pie; never cake.
Michael's answer: Are you kidding? (hmph)

18. Did he play sports in high school?
My answer: Football, track.
Michael's answer: Duh. (I think he's getting burned out with this quiz...)

19. What could he spend hours doing?
My answer: Yard work, reading.
Michael's answer: Manual labor.

20. What is one unique talent he has?
My answer: He can play "trumpet" songs on his mouth and cheeks with no trumpet! A sure hit with young children.
Michael's answer: Being obnoxious.

Gotta love a guy with a sense of humor. I guess I know him pretty well.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home