Anne Notations

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Blessings 7-14-09

1. Sunshine on my shoulders.
If I had a day that I could give you
I'd give to you a day just like today

2. My right hand aching from using my extension grabber to fill four garbage bags with beach litter.

3. Reading one whole novel; starting a second.

4. Making plans to visit an elderly relative and some Internet friends next week.

5. Three six-inch pots of snapdragons at 99 cents each, now planted out front.

Bonus: The hands in the photo belong to Jack White.

1 Comments:

  • My dad used to sing that song, and with his slightly inarticulate pronunciation, always said "shunshine".

    Here's a John Denver interview and live performance:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcWZXPnRbBo

    By Blogger Marsosudiro, at Wed Jul 15, 09:07:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home