Anne Notations

Monday, August 18, 2008

Doppelganger

I always wondered what it would be like to have a twin. Now, I need wonder no longer.













That's me at left, top. Sweaty and bedraggled after a day of packing the van for the trip to Syracuse, setting in some new perennials, and watering the garden beds so they'll survive until Friday. This photo is the best I can do using the Photobooth software on my iMac right now.

Who is the woman on the right? I have no idea, but when I saw the photograph in a celebrity story online – it was taken at a tennis match at UCLA earlier this month – an eensy-weensy spider of eerie recognition crept up my spine. The resemblance is uncanny. She even appears to be in my general age range. And she's a sports fan!

Kevin says she looks older, tireder (debatable), and less happy than I. Bless his little heart.

O twin, who art thou?

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home