Anne Notations

Thursday, June 03, 2010

Comeback kid

As my last month of employment at Brown winds down, I look forward to many things: a long summer vacation, possibly an evening course, regaining my confidence, losing some weight (please), and ... drum roll ... getting back to writing my blogs. I love writing for the sheer pleasure of it. It's like a sweet prize at the end of a day.

Tonight I got caught up on my sunset photo blog. Please visit and enjoy the colors. Check back here, too. I have lots to say!

2 Comments:

  • "Check back here, too. I have lots to say!"

    So happy I am to have your RSS feed :-)

    And to paraphrase: I have confidence in confidence alone
    Besides which you see I have confidence in thee!

    By Blogger Marsosudiro, at Fri Jun 04, 08:33:00 AM EDT  

  • I've been checking your blog and waiting for you to come back...
    There are many times you inspire me that you aren't aware of so know you are making an impact in people's lives with your words.
    You will find yur path when the time is right. For now finish up at Brown and enjoy your summer and family.

    By Blogger r_weeks, at Sat Jun 05, 07:35:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home